02 July 2015

Breaking News in Fashionable Couture Pet Clothing

Hello all, this is the human speaking, and oh boy do I have some fabulous news for all you fashionistas out there!  Having 16 dogs, I am an avid connoisseur of all things dog related.  I must admit, I tend to spoil my pups with couture pet clothing and fashionable products.  Of course how could I not: they're family!  I figure, I've become quite a keen buyer when it comes to the latest fashion trends in couture clothing for my pets, so why not pay my expertise forward?

I've decided to add a whole new line of couture pet clothing to my website to help make pups everywhere become a little more fashionable.  After all, they deserve couture, they deserve fashion, they deserve love.  I'm so very proud of the new couture pet clothing that keeps coming in, I swear I want to just keep it all for my own pups, however all dogs deserve to be fashionable (not just mine.)
These wonderful couture clothes are coming in from all over Europe, mainly Italy, Spain, and France.  New couture fashions keep coming in so I'll continue to update all of you wonderful readers when new shipments come in.

I'm so very excited about these couture pet fashions, the clothing simply cannot be surpassed in quality or style.  Many of the items are completely hand-stiched and the embroidery is simply impeccable.  I've posted many picture of some of the most fashionable items concerning your pets clothing, however there's much more on the website so feel free to check it out and indulge in fashionable couture clothing for your lovely pet!

http://lifewith16dogs.com


Truly, what can be more fashionable than this couture dog dress from Oscar Newman?  This really is the epitome of designer pet clothing  

This fashionable number is almost as cute as the pup modeling it, wonderful couture clothing for your wonderful pet/princess/prince

What dog or human is complete without a couture bag? This fashionable pet carrier bag is perfect for keeping your pet cozy and allowing you to gleam with style.  Specially designer from Spain, I made sure to have extra safety added because pet safety is just as important as pet fashion
And of course, what is a couture Spanish bag without a matching dress for your fashionable pet?  

Check out all of these couture pet fashions and more at http://lifewith16dogs.com and please leave comments below so I know what you all like and dislike, you all are as much a part of this company as I am and comments are always taken into heart and very appreciated



Until Next Time
Much Love
The Human